Image hosting by Photobucket

20 Questions - His and Hers

Friday, February 10, 2006


I got this fun idea from The Martins and she got it from PM. I answered these 20 questions with my hubby.

Best memory:
Me: My wedding day
Him: Our honeymoon.

Most terrible day:
Me: The day my friend Stacie died in a car accident with 2 of her friends. (May 9, 1995)
Him: The day my grandpa died.

Birth City:
Me: Metairie, LA
Him: Raceland, LA

Favorite thing to do:
Me: Sing
Him: watch good movies

Hollywood Crush? Why?
Me: Ben Affleck cuz he’s cute & he always plays a good character ;)
Him: Cate Blanchett because she’s pretty

Favorite food:
Me: Pizza
Him: my Aunt’s custard pie

City you want to visit most and why?
Me: Paris because it’s romantic
Him: Teotihuacan (that’s in Mexico – it’s an ancient abandoned city – he’s an ancient history buff!)

Fantasy or dream that you want to come true?
Me: to win the Publisher’s Clearinghouse sweepstakes and pay off my debt and my family’s debt, too
Him: to be wealthy enough to not have to worry about money

Favorite sport:
Me: gymnastics
Him: baseball

How long have you been married
Me: almost 10 years
Him: 10 years on June 8th

Favorite song and why?
Me: Jesus Take the Wheel by Carrie Underwood – she has an amazing voice!
Him: Uninvited by Alanis Morrisette – it’s a great song!

Someone you most admire:
Me: my Papa – he died last summer, but he was an amazing man of God
Him: my grandpa

Someone you hate and why?
Me: Satan because he’s a liar!!
Him: nobody

Secret crush? (excluding famous folks)
Me: I’m married; my heart belongs solely to my husband!!
Him: no

One (maybe 2) rule/s you live by?
Me: Love the Lord your God with all your heart, soul and strength. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy!!
Him: Do unto others as you would have them do unto you. Enjoy every day!

Do you believe in God?
Me: Absolutely, unequivocally YES!
Him: yes

A dark secret (we won’t tell):
Me: I’m Batman ;)
Him: I’m the Joker

Most treasured item and why?
Me: my wedding ring because it reminds me how much I love my husband!
Him: my wedding ring because of what it represents

If you could turn back time, what would you do and why?
Me: no, because I believe everything happens for a reason!
Him: I would have stayed more in shape!

What kind of “work” do you do and do you enjoy it?
Me: I’m a 5th grade teacher at a private Christian school and I love it!
Him: I publish my own magazine and yes, I love it!

I am tagging BayouMama and Maryland Mommy. If anyone else wants to do it, please leave me a comment and I will check out your answers!

4 tattled:

Post a Comment

<< Home