Image hosting by Photobucket

YAY! I'm going out tonight!

Friday, January 27, 2006


TGIF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My dear MIL and FIL asked if they could have the boys overnight tonight for a sleepover, and of course I said yes! :) So I called my sister last night to see if she wanted to watch my little princess so hubby and I could have a date and she said yes! :) :) :)

We haven't had a date night in a while, so it will be nice. We're going to Outback Steakhouse and then to see The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe. We've heard it was really good, so I'm excited!

How about you? Any special plans for the weekend?

4 tattled:

  • At 1/27/2006 7:38 PM, Blogger BayouMaMa said…

    Of course I'm really happy for you...but I'm jealous, too. *chuckle*

    My plans??? Find my sofa...translation: Fold the mountain of clothes that's on it. Also, try to declutter in the BayouBoy's room and possibly BayouGirl and BayouBaby's room.

    I really want to have some fun with the boys, too. Maybe play some games and watch a movie together. And, in between all of that...find some time to RELAX!

     
  • At 1/28/2006 8:07 PM, Blogger Renee said…

    So, how was it? I'm dying for a night out childless.

     
  • At 1/29/2006 9:05 AM, Blogger MarylandMommy said…

    Sounds fun! I am jealous too!

     
  • At 1/30/2006 4:50 PM, Blogger Refreshment in Refuge said…

    I got a chance to go see "End of the Spear". It is a most fabulous movie and its a true story. A must see Christian flick that is very well done.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home