Image hosting by Photobucket

It came and went so fast!

Tuesday, December 27, 2005


The china has been washed...


The presents have been opened...


Now it's time to play!!!

Christmas was wonderful this year. Not because of presents but because of the great family time we all had together. My parents, my sister and her hubby, & my in-laws were all together on Christmas, and we had a great time!! But, boy what a mess!! I realized that my children are SO SO SO spoiled. To be the only grandkids on both sides, and my sister's only neice & nephews -- boy did they stack up!! There are STILL boxes in their rooms of toys that have not been opened or put together!!

The favorite gifts this year...

For my little angel, her favorites are dress up Disney princess shoes, a princess play house, and her doll that came with a real wooden bunk bed and high chair. Here is a picture of her "all dressed up". Doesn't she look like a star? ;)

BTW, she DID have pants on but took them off after I changed her diaper! :)

My boys got an X-Box and of course that is very exciting. They are playing it right now as I type this. They both also got Thomas stuff and several lego and hot wheels sets. Here is a picture of them while putting together the massive Thomas set.



I bought my husband an MP3 player and he really seems to like it. I have actually been playing with it too - he is starting to suspect that I really bought it for myself! :)

My husband bought me a beautiful necklace - you can't go wrong buying a woman jewelry! I also got an American Idol DVD set, with the best and worst performances. The worst DVD has a lot of bad auditions that are hilarious - I love that show!

I can't believe that we are going to my grandmother's house in a few days and will exchange MORE gifts!! We just built this house 2 1/2 years ago and now I think we need a bigger one! :) :) :)

How was your Christmas? Hopefully it was full of family and fun!

6 tattled:

  • At 12/28/2005 9:31 AM, Blogger {LyndsD} said…

    Oh wow! I think we need a bigger apartment too. Toys 'R Us I think forgot a truck at my house. LOL

    Sounds like a wonderful Christmas! So happy to hear all the wonderful times.

    Hope you enjoy your time with your grandmother and have a blessed New Year as well!!! :o)

     
  • At 12/30/2005 8:12 AM, Blogger BayouMaMa said…

    Of course my favorite toy is my laptop! :-)

    BayouBoy got some great toys, too...but his favorite is something he didn't ask for. He got some Magnetix from Santa and he's played with that more than anything else.

    BayouBaby loves his big helicopter...the things almost too big for him.

    Your toys sound like fun, too. Next time you come over, we'll watch those American Idol DVD's...just be sure you play the ones with Constantine...I've been having withdrawals. *sigh*

     
  • At 12/30/2005 1:31 PM, Blogger {LyndsD} said…

    Hey Twin! Hope you are enjoying your Holiday break. I wrote the below to BayouMama but the same applies to you so I wanted to make sure to tell you as well! Miss ya!

    I truly pray that you guys continue to be safe and have a better 2006. I am so happy that in 2005 I have become friends with you all. You all hold such special places in my heart. God bless you all and I hope you have a great New Year.

    Your sister in Christ! -Lyndsay

     
  • At 1/04/2006 2:20 PM, Blogger {LyndsD} said…

    Did you just try to add me to your yahoo? You didn't show up on my list so I was just wondering if I hit the right button. Can you send it again? :o) I want to add you. :)

    Thanks!

     
  • At 1/05/2006 10:09 PM, Blogger BayouMaMa said…

    Hey...did you change your title font?...and your background? Where's your cute little heart?

     
  • At 1/06/2006 1:31 PM, Blogger Bill & Glory said…

    Hey, you blogged on my birthday!

    We opened gifts, then went to church, then came home and had a relaxing lunch until the evening when some friends of ours came for dinner. It was a day that I will not soon forget. God is indeed good to us!

    Glory

     

Post a Comment

<< Home