Image hosting by Photobucket

GOOD NEWS!!

Saturday, November 19, 2005


I'm going to be an Aunt!! My baby sister (well, she's 28 lol) just found out Sunday she is pregnant. She and her husband have been married 2 years. This is such great news!! She is my only sister, and my husband is an only child, so, this is my first time. The other day I went shopping at Wal-Mart to buy a few gifts for her. It was so much fun. I've bought gifts for friends who were pregnant, but buying for my future niece or nephew was a GREAT feeling!!!! Congratulations, baby sister!!!! Love you!!!

3 tattled:

  • At 11/19/2005 3:39 PM, Blogger BayouMaMa said…

    I am so excited for all of you...she will be a great mom...and you will be a great aunt. Maybe she'll have a little girl and then Doll Baby will have a playmate. Congrats!

     
  • At 11/21/2005 12:17 PM, Blogger Mandy said…

    Yay! Auntihood from the begining- what a blessing! Have fun! And what a blessing for your baby sister to have your advice and guidance though pregnancy.

     
  • At 11/21/2005 1:12 PM, Blogger MarylandMommy said…

    Congrats to your sister!!!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home