Image hosting by Photobucket

I Got Tagged!

Sunday, September 18, 2005


I just realized that I was tagged by The Martins before the hurricane hit, so I’m a little late responding!

Here goes my list:

7 things I plan to do before I die:
1. Watch my kids grow up and get married
2. Go to Hawaii with my husband
3. Bungie Jump (I know that’s crazy!)
4. Finally lose that baby weight
5. Watch my grandchildren grow up
6. Travel to Europe
7. Be financially stable and able to bless those who have blessed us

7 Things I Can Do:
1. sing
2. make jewelry
3. teach children to read
4. I am good with computers and programming
5. make a great monkey face
6. teach a rat to push a lever to get food (thanks to a really cool Psychology class in college)
7. speak some Spanish

7 things that I cannot do:
1. keep my flowers alive (I’m great with green plants, but flowers don’t live long for me!!)
2. fix cars or do anything mechanical
3. sew
4. draw
5. keep my laundry under control (girl, me too!!!)
6. drive a stick shift
7. be in tight spaces (I’m very claustrophobic!)

7 things that attract me to the opposite sex:
1. Eyes
2. Hair
3. Height (I’m tall, so I like my men tall) ;)
4. Kind
5. Someone who loves the Lord
6. Sense of Humor
7. Manliness (I don’t like girlie men) ;)

7 things I say most often:
1. No!
2. I love you!
3. Bless your heart…
4. First of all…
5. Good grief!
6. How much do you love me? (usually followed by my husband saying “What do you want me to do?)
7. Praise God!

7 celebrity crushes:
1. Ben Affleck
2. Brad Pitt
3. Ryan from Young and the Restless
4. John Michael Montgomery
5. Matt LeBlanc
6. Colby from Survivor
7. George Clooney

7 people I want to do this:
1. BayouMama
2. Free In Him
3. Debbie
4. Maryland Mommy
5. Gina
6. Kim
7. Anybody else who hasn’t been tagged yet…

Can’t wait to read your answers!!

2 tattled:

Post a Comment

<< Home