Image hosting by Photobucket

Santa Claus is Coming To Town!!

Saturday, December 24, 2005


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I can't believe it is Christmas Eve already!! My kids have been watching Christmas shows on TV and I have been wrapping presents for HOURS! I know, I know, I'm kinda late this year. ;)

If you go to emailsanta.com your kids can watch a Rudolph camera, and see where Santa is right now. It also tells you how many hours until Santa comes to your house. It's really cute!

Tonight we are going to my husband's parents' church for a Christmas Program, and then tomorrow everyone is coming to my house after church for lunch and to exchange gifts.

Well, I better get back to wrapping those gifts...only like 10 more to go!!

I wish you and your family a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!

2 tattled:

  • At 12/27/2005 8:25 AM, Blogger BayouMaMa said…

    THANK YOU for all of your help to make my Christmas so special!

    BayouPaPa secretly bought me a laptop computer...excuse me (YES!!!!YAHOO!!!)...and LAMommyof3 knew about it and helped him get things loaded onto it and even kept it at her house for a few days.

    She's a sneaky little Santa's helper...didn't even drop one hint!
    *chuckle*

    Christmas was great this year, not just because of the laptop, but because my step-daughter, my parents and BayouPaPa's mom was over. We had a few Gin Rummy tournaments and a whole lot of good food. What more can you ask for?

     
  • At 12/27/2005 8:53 AM, Blogger LAMommyof3 said…

    I'm so glad it was a surprise! It was so hard not to tell you when we spoke on Thursday and you were so excited about "being in the club" ! :) I got in my van and laughed thinking about how you didn't know the half of it yet, and how excited you would be!!

    You are right about how great it is to be with family. It was so great to have both of our families (mine & my husband's) together on Christmas - the kids had such a blast! Those are going to be precious memories!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home