Image hosting by Photobucket

I'm Going to Disney World!

Tuesday, January 10, 2006


I am so excited! It's been almost 4 years since the last time we've been to Disney World. My little princess hasn't been yet, and since she will turn 3 this summer and 2 year old's are free, we're choosing to go next month! :) We will be staying at the All-Star Movie Resort - we've never stayed there before. Anybody stay there and have an opinion about it? It looks fun! Disney had a special package if we stayed for 7 nights, so we decided to go for it! We bought 6 day park hopper passes, too. Anybody else going next month?

5 tattled:

  • At 1/11/2006 8:21 AM, Blogger Renee said…

    Ooh, I'm jealous! I love Disney and I want a vacation! I've never stayed at the All-Star resorts but I've heard they're nice.
    Where did y'all get the package? Through Disney or somewhere else?

     
  • At 1/12/2006 6:20 PM, Blogger LAMommyof3 said…

    We got the package from the Disney website. We may have been able to get it cheaper through another company, but I rather just go through Disney because you never know who you can trust online these days! :)

     
  • At 1/13/2006 10:46 AM, Blogger MarylandMommy said…

    Sounds REALLY fun!!! It will probably be a couple more years for us since the new baby will be here this summer.....

    Take lots of pictures to share!!!

     
  • At 1/15/2006 12:31 AM, Blogger Humor Girl said…

    I'm not..but i'm excited for you!!! :D

     
  • At 1/21/2006 2:03 PM, Blogger BayouMaMa said…

    You guys are going to have so much fun! I hope we get to go, too. Maybe we'll run into each other. Who will be your riding buddy this time?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home