Image hosting by Photobucket

Still Late....

Tuesday, July 12, 2005


For those of you who read the post "LA Mommy of...4?!?", I am still "waiting". I called my doctor's office yesterday and spoke to a nurse who wants me to come in today for bloodwork (FUN STUFF!) to see what's up. Anybody have any experience in this? What do you think they are testing for? She said if the bloodwork comes out okay they will give me a medication to make "it" come down. I am over a month late and I took 3 pregnancy tests (about a week apart each time) and all were negative!

3 tattled:

  • At 7/14/2005 3:56 PM, Blogger BayouMaMa said…

    We're waiting...(she says while impatiently tapping her fingernail on her computer desk). ;-)

     
  • At 7/14/2005 4:06 PM, Blogger LAMommyof3 said…

    Well, the doctor's office called and my bloodwork came back okay - no problems. Now I'm taking a medication to force my period to come down (ICK!). I'm just glad nothing is wrong. Sorry for making you wait Bayou Mama...I guess I shouldn't tell you that they called me yesterday... ;)

     
  • At 7/17/2005 9:07 AM, Blogger BayouMaMa said…

    grrrr... ;-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home