Image hosting by Photobucket

Update on my family

Sunday, July 31, 2005


Thanks so much to all of you for keeping my family in your prayers during this difficult time. This afternoon around 3:00 my grandfather passed away. Although it is very hard on my family right now, I know that he is in a better place. Please pray that we will have a safe journey tomorrow (they live in Tennessee), and pray for peace for my grandmother.

Thanks again to all of my "online friends". You guys are the best!

6 tattled:

  • At 7/31/2005 7:06 PM, Blogger MarylandMommy said…

    I am so sorry about your grandfather passing. Please know your family is in our prayers & have a safe trip. <><

     
  • At 7/31/2005 10:18 PM, Blogger BayouMaMa said…

    I'm glad I got to talk with you...thanks for calling and letting me know. You and your family are in my prayers...for strength, for safety, and for peace. I'll miss ya! Love ya girl!
    {{{hugs}}}

     
  • At 7/31/2005 11:11 PM, Blogger Heather/SHTEZQ said…

    I am so sorry that your grandfather passed away be safe traveling

     
  • At 8/01/2005 10:54 PM, Blogger the seeker said…

    I'm sorry about your grandfather. What a blessing that we was ready to move on to his heavenly mansion and in the blink of an eye, we who love Jesus will be together again, worshipping Him for eternity!

     
  • At 8/02/2005 4:29 PM, Blogger Tina said…

    I am so sorry to hear about your grandfather, but what a blessing it is to have had all 4 of your grandparents well into adulthood...and that your children got to know him before he passed! Also...what a kindness that He knew the Lord and you and your family can rest knowing that he truly is in a better place! That said, loss is loss and it is painful...I will be praying for you, my friend!
    Love,
    tina

     
  • At 8/03/2005 11:20 AM, Blogger {LyndsD} said…

    I'm hear for you girl! Praying!!!! :o)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home