Image hosting by Photobucket

Fun Photos

Friday, July 29, 2005


Maryland Mommy challenged everyone to post favorite pictures of our kids, so here are a few of mine.

First my favorite recent photos...



Mommy's pretty girl!


Aren't they cute buddies?








Now a few blasts from the past...



When my oldest was only one and a half. Doesn't he look like a little man?


When my 6 year old was about 2 - he just ate some chocolate pudding!



Isn't she adorable?







Ahhh, the memories. I love being a mommy!!

3 tattled:

  • At 7/30/2005 10:08 AM, Blogger MarylandMommy said…

    Your kids are precious!!! I agree, being a MOMMY is the best!!!

     
  • At 7/30/2005 11:55 AM, Blogger Heather/SHTEZQ said…

    those are adorable pics my twins are only 10months old so most of my favorite pics are already on my blog and with my 6 year old I would have to scan them and Go through albums digitals were not heard of 6 years ago but I do have a blog for my oldest full of my fav. pics WARNING it is a hsrd site to handle http://evanmichaelcarrillo.blogspot.com/

     
  • At 7/30/2005 12:02 PM, Blogger BayouMaMa said…

    Hey! It's like seeing them grow up all over again...ooohhhh, I miss those days...and to think, I might be teaching your oldest this year! Time goes by too quickly. They are as cute as I remember them. :-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home