Image hosting by Photobucket

Remembering Papa

Monday, July 31, 2006


One year ago my Papa passed away. Even though I miss him so much, I know that he is in a much better place. He had been in pain for such a long time there was almost a sense of relief when he passed. Please keep my grandmother in your prayers. About 3 weeks after my grandfather died she had a stroke, and although she gets around really well, she still fumbles for words at times. My grandmother has strong faith, but even the strong have hard days. She lives in Tennessee and my family is here in LA, and my uncle's family is in Virginia. I hate that she is alone. She has a wonderful church family, but that isn't quite the same. Please pray that she will be encouraged this week.

1 tattled:

  • At 8/27/2006 1:54 AM, Blogger Kim said…

    I know this is a little late, but I will be praying for your grandmother. My grandpa is in the same situation since my grandma died. Even if they are in a better place, it's still hard. I can't even imagine what it must be like to live without your lifelong love.
    Hugs

     

Post a Comment

<< Home