Image hosting by Photobucket

I'm an Aunt!!

Tuesday, July 18, 2006


My sister had her baby girl yesterday!! This is my first time being an aunt, and I love it!! :) She is absolutely beautiful! I am so proud of my sister - she did great! I got a phone call at about 5:20 in the morning Monday saying that she was having contractions 5 minutes apart, so I quickly got a bath and got dressed and was on my way to the hospital. She started having contractions at 3:30 AM, and had her baby girl at 3:07 PM. Even though her labor was a little long, it wasn't bad at all, and there were no complications. My sister even said that it was easier than she thought it would be. (Who says that?!?) Anyway, I am one proud aunt, and I have one beautiful little niece! :)

BTW, today my kids got to meet her and my little princess wasn't too sure about mommy holding another baby! :)

4 tattled:

  • At 7/19/2006 5:36 AM, Blogger MarylandMommy said…

    Awwwww, congrats to everyone! What a blessing!

     
  • At 7/19/2006 1:51 PM, Blogger Renee said…

    Congratulations! Give her a kiss for me!

     
  • At 7/20/2006 8:12 AM, Blogger BayouMaMa said…

    Hi Auntie!

    Congrats! I'm so glad it went well for her. She's going to be a great mom. :)

    As for the new addition...she is adorable and I know in time your little Princess will love having a female playmate for a change! LOL!

     
  • At 7/20/2006 1:36 PM, Blogger Nicki said…

    Congrats to everyone!! I'm happy to hear that everything went okay.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home