Image hosting by Photobucket

ABC's

Saturday, July 15, 2006


I got this from Maryland Mommy's blog & I thought I would try it too. Let me know if you do your own!

Accent: I may be from the South, but I don't have an accent.

Bible book that I like: Ephesians

Chore I don't care for: I hate doing laundry

Dog or cat:
I always had a dog growing up, but I have a cat now. :)

Essential electronics: cell phone, laptop, and digital camera

Favorite cologne: Eternity

Gold or silver: I like both!

Handbag I carry most often: brown and white purse

Insomnia: Definitely not! I have a button on my behind. :)

Job title: 5th grade teacher, Mom & Wife

Kids: 3: son, 8, son, 7 (next week), & daughter, 3 (next week)

Living arrangement: My DH, our 3 kids, & our cat in a house in SE Louisiana

Most admirable trait: Forgiving

Naughtiest childhood behavior: My dad would say my power of manipulation... ;)

Overnight hospital stays: the birth of my 3 kids, and when I was an infant I had some digestive problem

Phobias: claustrophobia, arachnophobia, fear of roaches, wasps, and most insects!!!

Quote: Whatever you do, do it as unto the Lord.

Religion: I am a CHRISTIAN

Siblings: Younger sister

Time I wake up: 8-9 during the summer (I'm off!!)

Unusual talent or skill: I make a pretty convincing monkey face!

Vegetable I refuse to eat:
All of them! :)

Worst habits: talking way too fast; slouching; interrupting; procrastinating

X-rays: back x-ray a few years ago

Yummy stuff I cook: crawfish fettuccine

Zoo animal I like most: Monkeys - they are hilarious!

0 tattled:

Post a Comment

<< Home