Image hosting by Photobucket

The Final Countdown

Wednesday, July 12, 2006


We are counting down the days until I become an aunt! My sister is due with her first baby any day now. Her doctor said that if she doesn't go in on her own she will induce her at midnight next Tuesday. So at most I have to wait one more week! I am so excited!!!! She is having a baby girl, so my little princess will have a playmate! My grandmother is flying in this afternoon. I can't believe the time is finally here! :) I will post about her after she is born. Please pray for a smooth delivery.

2 tattled:

  • At 7/12/2006 6:35 PM, Blogger Nicki said…

    Oh, what an exciting time! I just became an aunt 5 months ago, when my sister had her son. It was such an exciting time to be on the 'other side of the waiting room walls'. :)

    I can't wait to read about the little bundle of joy.

     
  • At 7/13/2006 6:33 PM, Blogger MarylandMommy said…

    Awwww, congrats to your sister!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home