Image hosting by Photobucket

We're Back!

Monday, March 06, 2006


We had a great time in Disney World! I am so sad that our vacation had to come to an end. Here is a link to see pictures from our trip. Aside from me getting a sinus infection and having a sore throat and runny nose, and little bit and big boy getting a stomach virus, everything was great! :) (Big boy even threw up in the Mexico boat ride! YIKES! At least it was almost time to go anyway! I was REALLY embarrassed.) Overall everything was A LOT of fun and we can't wait to go back!!!

5 tattled:

  • At 3/06/2006 10:13 PM, Blogger Nicki said…

    Oh, sorry to hear that you all were sick. I'm glad that you were still able to have a great time though. :)

     
  • At 3/07/2006 11:16 AM, Blogger Renee said…

    Glad you're back and also happy that you had a good time. I'm counting down to my vacation . . but it's gonna be a long count.

     
  • At 3/07/2006 7:25 PM, Blogger BayouMaMa said…

    I hated that you weren't feeling well...but you were a real trooper! I'm so glad we got to see each other a little while we were there. I just wish we would have taken more pictures of our families together.

    Loved your pix! BayouBaby was soooo happy to see your Doll Baby. I think he was happier to see her than he was to see Pooh Bear. :-)

     
  • At 3/08/2006 9:05 AM, Blogger MarylandMommy said…

    Great pics! Looks like it was a blast!!!!

     
  • At 3/22/2006 11:14 AM, Blogger -tnchick- said…

    Oh... you got some great snapshots! Looks like such fun - minus throwin' up LOL

     

Post a Comment

<< Home