Image hosting by Photobucket

Sorry it's been a while...

Friday, March 31, 2006


Hey everyone! It's been quite a while, hasn't it? Well, first of all my husband has been using my laptop a lot for work because our desktop has been giving us trouble. Secondly, I have honestly been avoiding the computer as much as possible. The Lord has been really working on me and dealing with me about how much time I spend on the computer and watching television. I have been spending more time with my family lately and have really been enjoying it. I miss reading your blogs, but I needed to obey the Lord and devote more time to him and also to my family. Hopefully this weekend I can spend some time catching up will all of you. I hope you are all having a great start to your weekend, and I hope to hear from you soon!

4 tattled:

  • At 3/31/2006 8:58 PM, Blogger Renee said…

    Glad you checked in! Have a great weekend!

     
  • At 4/01/2006 5:45 AM, Blogger MarylandMommy said…

    Glad you are all doing well! Family time is MUCH more important!

     
  • At 4/02/2006 9:27 PM, Blogger BayouMaMa said…

    Hey you! Thank you for your inspiration! I've really enjoyed the time with my family, too. I especially like our "family table" time. But I'm seriously going to be in need of some new recipes soon!

     
  • At 4/02/2006 9:37 PM, Blogger Nicki said…

    That's wonderful! I have to watch myself carefully in those same areas too.

    Hope you had a wonderful weekend with your family.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home