Image hosting by Photobucket

Sick Day

Friday, August 19, 2005




I'm home with the kids today. My oldest wasn't himself yesterday and the youngest followed suit last night. Instead of the two of them running around terrorizing each other :) they were only interested in lying down. In fact, after dinner my youngest son ASKED ME IF HE COULD GO TO BED!! Then I knew something was wrong! lol Anyway, after checking their throats I discovered white patches on their tonsils. I was worried it might me strep throat. This morning I called my principal to get a sub for my class and my youngest son threw up! I brought both boys in to see the doctor, and of course it's just a virus. Doesn't it seem like everything is "just a virus"? :0) I picked up little bit at preschool and now all 4 of us are home. The boys are now doing fine (of course) after Tylenol and some TLC. Little bit is playing and I've been on the computer. It's actually turning out to be a pretty relaxing afternoon believe it or not!! I hope my sub is having a good day too...

3 tattled:

  • At 8/19/2005 4:03 PM, Blogger {LyndsD} said…

    Oh I hope your lil ones feel better soon! Enjoy your day off (the best you can)

    *praying for healthy lil ones* :o)

     
  • At 8/19/2005 4:30 PM, Blogger Heather/SHTEZQ said…

    i hope your kids get better my three are sick also.

     
  • At 8/19/2005 5:22 PM, Blogger LAMommyof3 said…

    Thanks theMartins and heather - we had a good day. They are feeling better now. Isn't it amazing that once you get to the doctor's office everyone seems better? lol

     

Post a Comment

<< Home