Image hosting by Photobucket

Introduction

Thursday, June 02, 2005


Hello and welcome to the first crazy episode of my life. First I must introduce the main characters: Ryan (7), Brandon (5 1/2), and Gabrielle (almost 2). Now let's begin...

Today was interesting to say the least. I went to the parish library today for story time and to register for the Summer Reading Program. A friend of mine met me there with her two kids (6 and almost 2). Now for those of you who did not notice, that brought the tmc (total munchkin count) to 5 children under the age of 8!! We were so embarrassed at how wound up our kids became after story time was over and it was time to check out a few books! Are you ever out in public and feel like you have the ONLY kids who misbehave? The boys were jumping off of the soft furniture (for the kids to lounge on to read books - shaped like animals) while the babies were pulling books off of the shelves. It was a little stressful there for a few minutes, but we made it through. Now, it is not ALWAYS that bad, don't get me wrong, but I have some days when they aren't the easiest bunch to manage. I guess we all have days when Mommyhood pushes our stress level to the max, but in the end I wouldn't trade my kids for anything in the world and I thank God for blessing me with them!

3 tattled:

  • At 6/03/2005 7:00 AM, Blogger Tina said…

    Hey! Glad to see you up and running! I look forward to reading more as your blog fills up!

    I could totally picture the library experience and sorta chuckled a little bit. Sounds pretty typical to me. I can't imagine a trip anywhere with kids that doesn't look like that! :)

     
  • At 6/03/2005 2:32 PM, Blogger BayouMaMa said…

    Funny thing...I can't help but feeling as though I was there...oh yeah! I was! :)

    BTW...I'm almost convinced that I saw a grey hair this morning...think there's any correlation?

     
  • At 6/03/2005 2:38 PM, Blogger LAMommyof3 said…

    grey hairs are normal at your old age ;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home